Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grrr...

Lately, there have been a lot of people saying "You didn't call me", a few of which were to me. And as you may or may not know, I'm a nice person and don't really talk back to anyone if I can help it. But recently, this phrase has been a major annoyance. Everytime I hear it or someone says it to me, the first thing that pops into my head is "The phone works both ways." Seriously. I have my own cell phone so they don't have to worry about someone else picking it up. If someone wants to talk to me, they just call me. It's not an inconvenience or anything. I'm not going to know someone wants to talk to me unless they call me and tell me so. Like 99.9% of the world's population, I can't read minds.

Thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now.

*JRB

2 comments:

Faith Brackman said...

YOU NEVER CALL!!!!! lol just joking, sissy. I do agree that we should talk more though...

Jess said...

I never call anyone! LOL!! And then they all complain that I never call them, but they never call me either unless it's for something urgent. So yes, that phrase is annoying when I hear it from all around.