Thursday, April 28, 2011
This is a new thing I'm going to start doing every week. I'm not exactly sure of how this is going to progress, but over time it will take shape.
My thoughts for today:
1. I love my boyfriend. He was the first person I talked to today when he called this morning. It was quite nice.
2. I think gas prices are outrageous and need to go back down to under $2.
3. Although it's windy, today is a beautiful day. With all the rain we've had, I was starting to forget what the sun looked like.
4. This quarter of school sucks.
5. I'm excited to move.
6. I wish I didn't have class tonight.
7. I need to make a new mixed CD for my car. Yes, I have and iPod, but it's so much easier to just have the CD already in my car when I start it.
8. I named my car Stella.
P.S. This picture was taken in Las Vegas at The Mirage Hotel and Casino. I want more days with sunshine.