Monday, April 25, 2011

The Weekend

The end of the weekend has come and gone, and now it's bright and early Monday morning. Well, it's more rainy than bright, and it's not all that early anymore...

However, that's beside the point. The point is, this is my first weekend recap. So here goes...

Friday was Good Friday. I had the day off work, and I spent some time with the BFF and her beautiful little girl. We went to lunch at TGI Friday's and then to Ashley Furniture. Warning: We walked around the entire store and not a single salesperson came up to us or tried to help us! After that we parted ways, as it was naptime for a certain little girl. After that, Zach and I went to the mall. I did a return and looked for a new purse, but no such luck. Our friend Ali works at Buffalo Wild Wings. Every Friday night she works until midnight and Zach and I made it our weekly thing to go there and hang out after she gets off work. It's always a fun time to relax and enjoy each other's company.

Saturday I slept in until noon! I never sleep in that late! But it did feel nice...

Saturday was a pretty boring day. I didn't do much of anything. I decided that since my desk was falling apart, I didn't see the point of moving to the new house when I'm going to replace it. So part of my day was taken up by packing everything in my desk and breaking down my desk into smaller pieces. That took all of and hour and a half. Then I went to dinner with the family. Talk about an exciting day...

Sunday was Easter. The family went to church at 10:30 mass (as always), and then I went to Zach's house. I got to see his brother Matt and family for a little bit before they went to Sarah's family get-together. I didn't stay very long because of dinner with my family, but as I was leaving, Zach's oldest brother Christopher and his family showed up. I didn't get to see Brian and Kellie and Karalee, but judging by the pictures that were posted last night, everyone had fun. When I got home, the family was watching "The Wizard of Oz" on blu-ray. While dinner was being prepared, we put on "The Sound of Music". It was the first time I had seen the movie all the way through in a long time. Sunday was a good day (minus the rain).

Have a great week!
*JRB

No comments: