Monday, May 2, 2011

A Case of the Mondays...

Now that I've had time to cool down, I'm going to rant about my pet peeve that pissed me off this morning:

First off, I work in a credit union in the loan department. It is my job to tell people when they have and haven't been approved for a loan.

This guy applied for a loan about two weeks ago and he was denied. I told him that and he had a fit. Then he called back last week and told me about a couple things that were used to come to this conclusion shouldn't have been used. I asked about my manager about it and he was still going to be denied. He got really pissy with me and said he was going to take his money elsewhere. As I was saying "I'm sorry" after that statement, he hung up on me. Grrr!! And to top it off, I got up late this morning and have been scatterbrained all day. Fantasic. I wish I could go home and sleep until tomorrow.

Welcome to Monday, I guess...

*JRB

1 comment:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Ouch. I've wondered what it must be like to be a "no" or "yes" person. I don't think I could do it!