Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday



Five Question Friday is hosted by:




1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? (From @ThisDaddys_Blog)
Ankle socks! I don’t like them above my ankle unless it’s Winter, and cold outside.

2. Was your child’s (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! (From @momtodh)
I currently don’t have any children, nor am I expecting at all, but I think we would decide on names together. I don’t think it’s right that couples have one person that has all the say in the relationship.

3. What is your favorite type of weather? (From @TheSpunkyDiva)
Springtime!! I love weather in the 70s because it’s not too hot, but warm enough I don’t need a jacket or long sleeves.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? (From Sandy at "Pardon My Dust")
When I sleep in without an alarm, I usually sleep until about 10 am, but I’ve been known to sleep in past noon.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? (From Pam at "Troop Petrie")
I’m only 25, and I don’t have the money for something that might not happen for quite some time.

*JRB

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I picked ankle socks too, but actually I'd like to be in my flip flops! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I'm guessing you're much younger than I am. I have lost the ability to sleep in. Savor it!