Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



These fill-ins are provided by Friday Fill-Ins
Sorry this is so late, but as most of you know, Blogger's been down for awhile. So...here we go!


1. I know that I am extremely observant.

2. It would be nice to not have a care in the world, if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for working outside and helping move things from house to house.

4. My tiredness is a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to drive well! There are too many people out there that don’t look before they move, or pay more attention to things inside the car versus outside it.
6. I would like the office to cool down a little bit, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Bestie, and spending time with Love, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in (!!!), and Sunday, I want to organize the house a little bit more and catch up on homework.

*JRB

No comments: