Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



This is my first Meet Me on Monday Post, so bear with me. ;)

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Chocolate chip! I also like blueberry, but me and chocolate go hand in hand.
2. What was the first car you ever owned? The first car I ever owned was a 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier. I miss that car sometimes…
3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end? I know it only lasted one season, but I miss Mercy. Towards the end of the season, the show got better but NBC didn’t see it that way.
4. What is your lucky number? 7.
5. Pretzels or Potato Chips? Although I’m technically not allowed to eat them right now, soft pretzels with cheese are my favorite!


*JRB

1 comment:

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Hi Jessica! I don't miss my first car, but my second was an 88 Chevy Nova (it looked like a Toyota Corolla) and I sure miss that wonderful car!

Thanks for following my blog! I like your a lot! I'm following you back. :D