Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday





Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter? Smooth!!


2. What is your favorite color Rose? I love pink roses. They are one of my favorite flowers.


3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home? It depends on the day. After work I do because my work shoes aren’t that comfortable, or if it’s raining I don’t want to track water and dirt into the house.


4. What is your favorite season? Spring, hands down. Usually (not like this year) it’s just the right weather where it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold.


5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging? At least one everyday, if not more.


*JRB

No comments: