Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me on Monday




Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

1. What is your favorite bagel flavor? I would have to say that I love Panera's Cinnamon Crunch bagel! They're sooo good and sweet and go great with plain cream cheese! :)
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? $100? I would probably spend it on my sister's birthday gifts and my dad's father's day gifts.
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing? Spending money that I should be saving. I have a habit of buying little things that don't cost much, but when there's a lot of them, the cost can add up!
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped? Soft serve! My favorite soft serve is Dairy Queen!
5. Are you allergic to anything? Not really. I don't have allergy problems in the Spring, I have sinus problems.


*JRB

1 comment:

Faith Brackman said...

Can you help me with something like your header this weekend? Something more personalized?