Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday




These questions are hosted by





1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?


Well, I’m not married and I still live at home, but I do have a boyfriend and we do not go to bed at the same time. I usually call him and tell him goodnight around midnight or so, and he usually goes to bed around 2 or 3 in the morning.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

Facial doesn’t bother me. If he doesn’t have facial hair that’s fine with me, and if he does, that’s fine as well.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

The worst vacation? I don’t know that I have a bad one. I haven’t been on that many to really say, but a couple summers ago, I went to Myrtle Beach with Love and another couple. The other guy slept in until noon and the rest of us were awake and ready to go by 9am and he was snoozing away.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?I don’t know that I could tell you what my first blog I followed was. When I was a young teenager I had a Xanga account and I followed a few friends through that, if that counts.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

I absolutely love amusement parks! I love roller coasters, and it’s kind of a bummer that Love gets motion sickness so easily. Luckily, BFF loves roller coasters as well so her and I can go and have a blast and ride all the rides we want without leaving anyone behind.

*JRB

No comments: