Monday, May 16, 2011

Today and Getting to Know You

I'm so glad that this quarter of school is my last. Every one of my classes has group work, and to be honest, I'm not a fan of it. However, the group work takes the place of taking tests, so I can't really complain.

Have you noticed my blog design changing? I found a few websites that create blog layouts, and I like them much better than the ones Blogger lets you customize. I've changed the layout at least once each night, and I will probably keep doing that until I find one that I absolutely love, so bear with me please!

I know this is technically Monday, but I'm going to start something new on Sundays and this is going to be the first week. mannLanD5 does a getting to know you post where you can link up and meet new people through their blogs. So, without further ado, here is my first getting to know you.


1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? Never. I would feel weird sitting in the theater without someone to talk to or keep me company before the movie started.

2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? I would much rather go through a tornado. In our house, our full bath is centrally located and has no windows, and we have a full basement to take cover in.

3. Have you made summer vacation plans? This year I have no summer plans except read a ton of books and work. I think Love and I might plan something, but we haven’t made any real plans.

4. What's your favorite accessory? My favorite accessory would be the necklace I received as part of my anniversary gift last year. It’s beautiful and I wear it every day.

5. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party? I wish. I’ve never had one, and I’ve always wanted one. Of course, I would never say anything, because to me, I shouldn’t have to tell someone to throw me a surprise party.

6. Are you friends with your neighbors? Since we just moved into our house last week, we haven’t really had much time to get to know the neighbors, but from what I can tell, the ones right next door to us are really nice.

7. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? The last movie I saw in theaters was Fast Five on opening weekend. My friend really wanted to go and of course didn’t want to go by herself, so we made it a girl’s night with dinner and a movie.

8. What's your favorite food network show? My favorite food network show would have to be either Iron Chef America, or Chopped. I like competition shows, and both of those are good shows.

*JRB

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your summer plans sound like mine...lots of good books! Have a great week!

The Jesse said...

stopping by from getting to know you on mannlands5 ... i love iron chef america too!

Sarah Kate said...

Love your blog design!! It looks great!!! I'm constantly changing mine too! :o)