Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Things Friday



This is new, from simple girl, and I like it much better than other friday posts I've seen.

So, here goes:

1. I'm so excited that it's Friday, and that the weekend is almost here!!
2. I'm also excited that tomorrow is my first relaxing Saturday in a while!
3. I just want this quarter of school to be over with. Please?
4. The weather is beautiful outside! I wish I wasn't at work, and I was out enjoying the sun and warmth!
5. Caffeine is my drug of choice. For the last few weeks I've been so stressed, that I haven't been able to sleep well, and everyday (today included) I've consumed a lot of caffeine.

That's all for today, Lovelies!

*JRB

1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I think, looking around, I ingest less caffeine than most people. When I do drink it, it comes in the form of iced tea or diet Pepsi (something I've cut back on)...