Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Things Friday



I think it's about time for another 5 things, hosted by simple girl.

1. I'm so excited to be finished with my degree!
2. Tonight I get to see one of my friends that I haven't seen in a few weeks.
3. The book I recently started reading is not a good one for leisure reading.
4. Despite the fact that it's 80 degrees outside, I'm cold! Brrr!
5. I love my boyfriend. He is amazing, and I can't imagine my life if he were no longer in it.

That's all I have for now! Come back later for more!

*JRB

2 comments:

simple girl said...

Awesome 5 things! Good for you for finishing your degree that's amazing!
What book are you reading? What kind of books do you like to read?

Jessica said...

I'm reading "Otherwise Engaged" by Suzanne Finnamore. The narrator in the book keeps jumping back and forth from present day to past events and it's difficult to follow. I usually like to read "chick lit", but on occasion I mix it up and pull out one of my Harry Potter books.