Friday, June 17, 2011

5 Things Friday

hosted by simple girl


1. I'm so glad it's the weekend! I think I said this last week, but really, weekends are amazing!!


2. I'm working at a different office today, and it's kind of nice. I'm by myself and I can read my book with (almost) no interruptions.


3. I made a new mixed CD for my car and I'm excited to listen to it! I have an iPod I can listen to if I wanted to, but it's just too much hassle compared to a CD.


4. Love is having a bad day and I feel bad that there's nothing I can do for him at the moment. :(


5. I'm excited to be going to dinner with the family to Texas Roadhouse! I'm hoping Love can join us and I can cheer him up, but we'll see!


What are your 5 things? :)

*JRB

1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Okay, the first thing you need to do is either include your email in your profile or set up your comments on others' blogs so they can email you back!

Anyway, sitemeter is at sitemeter.com, I believe, and they'll give you an html code to embed in your design/format thingie, and you'll be all set.

There are also stats that come from blogger right on your dashboard...