Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Believe it or not...

...I am kind of a list person.

And now that school is pretty much over (Yay!!!), I've decided to make one filled with goals for the summer.

Summer To-Do Goals:

1. Read as many books as I can, that I've been collecting since Christmas.

2. Personalize my blog to reflect who I am more than what it already is.

3. Search for a new job that is more long term and pays more than my current one.

4. Pay down my credit card, as the gas prices have forced me to use it more than I want to.

5. Relax!! I shouldn't have trouble with this since I'm graduating this quarter and don't have to worry about Fall classes!


I'm sure there will be more added, but I'll add them when the time comes. Have a good Tuesday!! :)

*JRB

3 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

YAY, graduation is coming up soon! I have a list of books I've been wanting to read, too! I hope I can get through all of them this summer! Hope you're having a great week!

Elizabeth said...

I am a list person as well! And I'm right there with you both on paying off all my gas credit charges!

So exciting that you'll be graduating soon! :)

xoxo, elizabeth
Life with Elizabeth

Jessica said...

Thanks ladies! Tomorrow night is my last presentation/final class and I'm going to be so excited when I leave!!!!