This is a new post hosted by Jenn.
1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
Without knowing me personally, you wouldn’t know that I have 7 siblings.
2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
When I was little, I always wanted my name to be something like Stacey or Amanda, but I like being Jessica. As my friend Ted said, “You’re not a girl, you’re Jess!” :)
3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
I’m on a country kick right now, so my 3 favorites are “Honey Bee” by Blake Shelton, “Put You In A Song” by Keith Urban, and “Heart Like Mine” by Miranda Lambert.
4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
- Have a family
- Travel to England
- Find a career that I love
5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
…a new charm for my charm bracelet.
7) What’s your birth date?
April 7, 1986. I reached a quarter century of life this year.
8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
I can sing, but I don’t know if you call that a hidden talent.
9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?
I think of the song “Dark Blue” by Jack’s Mannequin.
10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
…to find a great job.
Link up with Jenn so I can see your answers! :)