Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. The last movie I saw was Hangover Part 2, just yesterday actually.
2. I want to sleep!! I haven’t been able to sleep in for awhile and I miss it.
3. Surprises are so amazing! I love it when Love surprises me at work, or with random gifts.
4. The best accessory is the necklace Love gave me for our 2 year anniversary. It goes with anything I wear.
5. My favorite warm drink is a white chocolate mocha from Starbuck’s.
6. My favorite cold drink is a strawberry banana smoothie from McDonald's. Yum!!
7. Currently loving my wonderful family. Without them, I wouldn’t be who I am today.

Have a good Friday!!

*JRB

2 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

We have the same favorite warm drink! :).

Happy Friday!

Lin said...

That was the same movie I saw in the theater too, I really liked it.

Random gifts are always appreciated! If I'm not drinking a Cinnamon Dulce Latte from Starbucks it's a White Chocolate Mocha...so good.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)