Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill In The Break Friday

This is another possible Friday post I might start doing.

1. This weekend I'm going to watch Love graduate college and go to the St. Helen Festival.
2. My last vacation was over Spring Break in March, with Love to visit his aunt and uncle in Utah.

3. My next vacation will be hopefully spent with Love. I don't have anything planned at the moment, but he loves going on vacation.

4. My favorite way to relax is to read a good book!

5. When vacationing one should always enjoy themselves. It's not fun to go on vacation and not have fun. After all, what are vacations for?

6. When vacationing one should never worry. Worrying is for everyday life, and vacation is time away from everyday life.

7. The best part about a vacation is relaxing.


I hope you all enjoy your day!

*JRB

1 comment:

Jessica Renee said...

HI! Stopping over from the link up, your blog is really cute! And of course, love your name! ;)