Monday, June 20, 2011

I need some help... Please?

Okay, so, as you know, I graduated this past quarter with an Associate's degree in Marketing.

Right now I work at a small credit union, and I like it, but I can't live off my current income. I started searching for a job, but most of what I've searched for has needed Bachelor's degrees or experience. I've tossed around the idea of becoming an assistant manager because it's more likely to have a flexible schedule and the possibility of more hours, and I do have some management classes/training, but that's also been proven difficult to search.

This is where you all come in:



  • What do you think I should do?

  • What should I be including my search considering the above information?

  • Any suggestions as to where I could work?

If you could give me any input or your own opinions about my situation, I would greatly appreciate it! You're all the best!


*JRB

1 comment:

Jessica Renee said...

I say you should apply for the jobs requiring Bachelors anyway. All they can say is no but you should at least apply for them! You have the associates and if you have good work experience, they may just take a chance on you :)

You should also continue applying for the asst mgr jobs too. It is SO tough out there in the job world right now so try and apply for stuff every day. It will pay off!

I work for an event mgmt company and similar companies are usually looking for people with marketing backgrounds so check out those kinds of jobs too :) Good lucK! Keep us posted!