Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Job Searching Update!!

As of last night, I started the application process. I applied for a job at Books & Co for a Co-Manager position. (!!!) I think I'm qualified for it, and I don't even need a degree for it! How fabulous is that?!?


Also, Bath and Body Works near me is hiring a Co Manager, and since one of my friends is a Co-Manager at another BBW, I'm going ask her about it and see what she could do for me, if I need help!


Finally, a guy I work with was telling me about the chamber of commerce website for my city. On there they have listings for employment and training!


Needless to say, this week is starting off great when it comes to employment!


I've also decided that I'm going to try and apply for at least one job opening each night, hopefully more. I work a regular "9-5" job, so I won't be searching or applying while sitting at my work computer, so I only have the evenings and weekends to search currently, but that's okay. All will work out in the end. :)


Happy Tuesday!


*JRB

3 comments:

chrissy said...

thanks for being a follower of 'tiny little happies'. looking forward to reading more of your posts!

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

Lin said...

Good luck with the job search!

Kate said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find something soon.