Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Posts

I have to say, I like reading all the Monday posts from the blogs I follow. Everyone seems to have fun and interesting weekends, and it's nice to read about their happiness. :)

Today, I can honestly say, that I had a good weekend as well. It was much needed!!! Saturday, I spent the whole day with Love. We went to Trader's World, and I bought a new purse, a breast cancer awareness shirt, and a few other random things. We were there for a couple hours, but while we were at the outside part of it, the heat was wow. It wasn't "unbearable" per se, but it was hot! After that, we went to Noble Roman's and ate lunch and went to Wal-Mart Supercenter. I bought a couple of tank tops, but I didn't try them on, assuming they were my size. We then went back to his house, and relaxed a little bit. I tried on the tops and they were a little more snug than I wanted. Later, Love and I ended up going to a few places out by the mall, and the mall as well. While out and about, we stopped at different Wal-Mart and I exchanged my shirts for another size. They fit wonderfully. :) After getting back to his house, I went home, because it was getting late.

Sunday, I slept in until 10:30. That was nice. My dad made cinnamon roles for breakfast and I took a shower and got ready for the day. Sunday was kind of a lazy day, as I did laundry and helped tape off the trim in the hallway for painting the hallway. I then went to Mom's house. Saturday was Sissy's birthday and my mom bought her a cake. I gave my birthday gift to her and she loved it. When I got home that night, the living room and hallway were painted and it looks great! I should take a picture and post it... But anyways, not much else happened yesterday. Which was fine. :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

*JRB

No comments: