Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh, how I love weekends...

Wow! It's been a busy weekend! But it's been great!

Love graduated college Saturday morning. I'm so proud of him! He actually finished his bachelor's in four years! There's not a lot of people I know that have done that. So, go him!! He also had his grad party last night. It was fun! A lot of people came and after the party all the friends went out for drinks at Cadillac Jack's. Knowing I was finished with school made my night more relaxing and enjoyable. :)

Today was the St. Helen Festival. And the weather couldn't have been more perfect!! The high was no more than mid-70s (I don't know the actual temperature) with a light breeze. Since we were there for over 6 hours, that was great! I worked in the gym for Bingo, and it was nice. Relaxing and not too hot equals a happy Jess.

The upcoming week is full of work and time with friends. I hope everyone has a great week and had a great weekend!!

*JRB

1 comment:

Jessica Renee said...

Congrats to your Love!!! :)

I'm soooo jealous of your weather by the way! It's been 100 around here. agh!