Thursday, June 2, 2011

Perks of Blogging

While doing our weekly office cleaning, I was thinking...

I was thinking about blogging, because I want to blog more than what I do now. Then I got thinking about why I want to. Well, because. (child's voice: "Because, why?")

There are many perks to blogging, I've found:
1. I can go in depth about things I want to talk about.
2. I'm saving paper not using a journal.
3. 99% of the people I rant about don't read this on a daily basis, so they can't get mad at me for ranting about them.
4. With this being a public blog, I still feel like it's private. Most of you reading this, don't know me on a personal level, so I feel I can share things about myself I wouldn't normally share and you won't think I'm crazy.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the few that I've come up with.

*JRB

No comments: