Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rant time...

It's time for a rant.

First off, the office is really hot! Our a/c has to be hot-wired in order to work, and the company we use has yet to be here to switch it from heat to cold. So the heat just may be the reason for this rant.

Second, I really don't like early lunches. If I had a choice I would have my lunch at 1:30 everyday, and not think twice about it. But I don't. They've pretty much decided that they don't want lunches to go past 2, and a lady I work with always takes her lunch at 1. Great job being "easy" as you always say you are.

Third, I just want school to be OVER! I have a presentation due in each class, and the one I'm the "leader" on, I just want to be finished with now. The report for it is due tomorrow, and we're presenting it on Tuesday. The report can die and never come back as far as I'm concerned.

Fourth, I want my life back. A lot of my friends have been going places, such as the zoo, and having a good time, and I haven't had time to do anything. This is the first weekend I don't have any plans to help anyone, and I'm keeping it that way. Love and I are going to Trader's World on Saturday and I'm soooo looking forward to it, and spending some quality time with him. I miss him like crazy.

That is all I have to rant about for now. I hope everyone's Wednesday is going better than mine! :)

*JRB

No comments: