Thursday, June 30, 2011

Since Saturday?!?

Has it really been five days?! Boy, have I been busy.

Sunday, we did our yearly father's day tradition of going to the movies. We usually do this on father's day, but Cars 2 wasn't out yet, so we went and saw it this past weekend. It was a cute movie. It was good, but I like the first one better. I'm not going to tell you about it, because I don't want to spoil it for the ones that are planning to see it. We also went to Red Robin for dinner! YUM!! I love Red Robin. It's one of my favorite places to eat! And my dad's as well!! :) OH! And I also received an email saying my bridesmaid dress was in for my friend's wedding!! When I go pick it up, I'll take pictures and post them!

Monday was boring. I just worked all day and relaxed that night.

Tuesday was kind of similar. I worked all day, then when I got home, I ran. I ran a mile in 12 minutes and 48 seconds!! Yay me!! For this being my first run all summer, that's awesome!!! I've also decided that I need to stop eating fried food because it's starting to hurt my insides. :( And I need to keep my weight down to fit into my bridesmaid dress.

Wednesday I had to go to Columbus. We closed the office for the day because we all had to go to all day training. The training was long and boring, but it made the week interesting. I left my house by 7am and got home around 5. I went to my grandma's after work, which was nice. She took me to dinner and Dairy Queen and all was well. I don't get to see her often because life gets in the way, so it's always nice to visit. And we went to my cousin's house because I had a birthday gift for her son, who turned 1 this past weekend. Because of the movie, I missed his birthday party, but that's okay. All worked out in the end. :)

And now it's already Thursday. Because of the training yesterday, it feels like Monday again. I keep reminding myself that it's almost the weekend, and it makes me smile. :) I'm excited for the weekend because it is a three day weekend. YAY!

As you know from my earlier post, I've decided to join Twitter, but I still need help. Feel free to leave input! I appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Happy Thursday to y'all!!

*JRB

P.S. I added a new page called working story. Check it out for updates on my job search!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I just started running again too! Trying to lose weight for my wedding and dang, its hard!