Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Story of Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

{Photo from 808 Studios Photography}

These two are my friends Danielle and Brandon. They are getting married in September and I am a bridesmaid in the wedding. Tonight, I went with Danielle and another bridesmaid, Ciera, to look at bridesmaid dresses. There were a few that Danielle liked, but after 30 minutes of decision making, she decided on this one:

This isn't the color of the dress, as the actual color being ordered isn't technically available until the 26th, or at least that's what we're told. The color of the dress will be Plum, and when it comes in 8 weeks from now, I will post an actual picture of it for you all to see. I'm really excited about this dress, and the wedding. And I think Danielle said she might want us to wear silver shoes, but she also said something about black shoes... hmmm... we shall see!!

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!!

*JRB

2 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

That dress is really pretty! I'm sure you're gunna look incredible :)

thank you for commenting on my blog! it really does feel amazing to stretch and exercise. i love it!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

jillian m. said...

What a beautiful dress! I think silver shoes would go nicely with a plum dress. It's always important to add a little shine and dazzle to your feet (in my opinion!).