Friday, June 17, 2011

The Story of Date Night

Tonight Love and I had a date night. It was nice.

For my birthday, BFF gave me a gift card to:

We went there for dinner and it was delicious.

As a reward from Love's credit card points, he redeemed some of them for two tickets to the movies. We went to see:

...hilarious.
The movie was good, but it's not really my cup of tea. There's a lot of crudeness (if that's even a word) in the movie, and I'm not really a fan of it. But the movie was good and funny and that's all that really matters, right? :)

So our date was really a free date, with the gift card and free movie tickets.
Which is even better!!

I love my love.
Three years together and he's still so much fun to be around. One day we're going to get married, but for right now, dating is just fine. :)

I hope you all had a great Thursday!!

*JRB

1 comment:

Faith Brackman said...

"One day we're going to get married, but for right now, dating is just fine. :)"
YOu're keeping my hopes very high!!! lol I love you, sissy!