Saturday, June 25, 2011

Updating...

Is it bad that if I don't update y'all everyday, I feel behind? Maybe it's just me.

But anyways, here are my recent doings of the last day or so.

1. I'm still job searching. I applied at Babies R Us, but they said they couldn't consider my application at the time. They're going to keep my "profile" on record for any other openings that I might be qualified for, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

2. The Lion King on stage is in town until July and I went with Love and his family and saw it today. It was excellent! The show was just like the movie, only it was on stage. I came and wanted to watch the movie, but when I got home, I found out we don't own it on DVD. We used to own it on VHS, but we have since gotten rid of our VCR. So, needless to say, I was bummed.

3. I'm completely addicted to Pinterest. It's becoming part of my online routine: check email, check Facebook, check Blogger, check Pinterest. You know, the usual. :)

4. I've been searching for new music recently, and I found out that Brad Paisley released a new album in May. So I went and bought it:

That's all I have for now, but I'm sure there's more. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

*JRB

5 comments:

Photographer said...

Lion King comes out Oct 4 on Bluray/Dvd!

Tricia said...

I get a little bit anxious that my online followers will somehow forget about that I exist or hate me if I don't post on the daily. But don't worry, I've tried it and they dont! Keep searching, you're bound to find something!

Paislea Elyse said...

thanks for your comment about suchi! and for visiting my blog. we're still working with him on not biting...

i have a friend that is about to have a baby and she never taught her kitty to be nice and so i'm a bit worried for her and her newborn.

i want to have kids in the future and suchi is going to be with us for forever so i want to teach him manners before something like that were to happen.

good tips though! thank you!

allister bee blog

Arielle said...

1. LOVE Brad!
2.Following on Pinterest!
3. Newest Blog Follower , hope you'll follow me too!! :)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Love Brad Paisley!! And I know how job searching has been, ugh

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com