Friday, July 8, 2011

5 Things Friday



Time for another 5 things!

1. I’m ecstatic that today is Friday!! With it only being a 4 day work week, it felt like it went on a lot longer.
2. I have created a twitter account. You can follow me here!
3. I’m excited to have a girl’s night this weekend! BFF is really stressed so I’m DD and her and I are meeting up with a few people for dinner, drinks and fun!!
4. I really need a new job. I mean, I like how laid back my job is, but I’m bored! I need more excitement! My goal is to become an assistant manager somewhere, but right now that’s not looking so good.
5. I finally got the bird poop off my windshield! It’s been there for a week and a half, and I remembered when I got gas this morning to use the squeegee. Now my windshield is nice and clean!

What are your five things? Link up with simple girl and share!

Hope y'all has a great and happy weekend!!

*JRB

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Um so bird poop can sometimes be such a pain in the butt to get off!
P.S. Thanks for the comment about the camera bag. I still haven't decided yet but it's always nice to hear suggestions when making a decision like this!

HazelandMare said...

Hehe, I feel the same way about my current job! Good luck with finding something awesome! And congrats on that bird poo situation- I have totally been there! ;)

Alexis @bloomedinjune said...

hopefully you get a new job soon!

and i'm a new follower and am loving reading your story :)

Hannah said...

i'm off to follow you on twitter! i am sure you'll love it, its fun and totally a great time waster :) and congrats on the windsheild! haha you are too funny!

Tricia said...

Hooray for 31 followers! Here's to both of us increasing our readership even more!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Cute list--the birds have made my car their bathroom too. Unfortunately, whenever I clean their poop off it's replaced with more the next morning! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!