Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 Things Friday



1. Tomorrow (Saturday) is my great aunt's 50th wedding anniversary celebration! I'm excited to see family that I haven't seen in awhile. :)

2. I went and saw Harry Potter at midnight and it was UH-MAY-ZING!!! I want to go back and see it over and over! It was just that good!

3. Sunday is my friend's bridal shower!! I'm bringing veggies and a fruit tray and of course a gift for the lovely bride!

4. This is my second night in a row staying up until 3AM.

5. As you can tell, my background changed. I liked my pink polka dots, but it didn't fit the theme of storytelling. So I found the current background and I like it a lot!

What are you 5 things? Link up with simple girl so I can see!

*JRB

2 comments:

Sunny & Star said...

I love your new background! Have fun at the bridal shower.

We are hosting a Pamper Yourself Giveaway! Please stop by and enter.

http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamper-yourself-giveaway.html

Alexis @bloomedinjune said...

LOVE LOVE LOVED the last harry potter as well! and i cried SO much during it, ha.