Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th

I hope y'all had a great 4th!! I know I did! :)

My holiday consisted of Cornhole, family, great food, bean bag toss, lots of photos, fun, and memories.

Every year, my dad's family gets together a different family member's house for a cookout. Everyone brings a side or dessert, their family bean bag toss game and themselves for a great time.

This year we all just hung out, played Cornhole and Ladder Golf, and just had a great time. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it!! Below are some pictures of the weekend!











What did you do this past weekend? Have fun, I hope? :)

*JRB

3 comments:

Hollie Ann said...

what a great fireworks shot!

M.M.E. said...

What fun! It sounds like you had a great time. I spent the weekend having my first trip through Napa.

Kirsten said...

I had a fabulous 4th of July as well. I am obsessed with cornhole! That was definitely played this weekend haha I have never heard of ladder golf. I'll need to look that one up :)

www.kirstenjoywilson.com