Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is my very first What I’m Loving Wednesday post! A lot of people do this and I find it's a fun way to show the world what you love in this changing world! Anyways, here goes, and if you want to join in, just visit Jamie here!



one:
I’m loving that my cat is a cuddlebug. He only likes to cuddle at night, that’s okay because that’s the only time I have time to cuddle anymore.

two:
I’m loving that Harry Potter 7 part 2 comes out tomorrow night!! I’m going with Love and taking the siblings and I’m really excited!!! (Can you tell?)

three:
I’m loving that tomorrow is my short day at work. On Thursdays the office closes at 1, so we all get the afternoon off!

four:
I’m loving that my friend’s bridal shower is this weekend. Myself and two other girls are hosting and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out!

and five:
I’m loving my wonderful boyfriend. He’s amazing and no matter how moody I get, he’s always there and loves me anyway. I’m gonna marry that boy someday and it’s going to be amazing!

Hopefully next time I will have pictures. What are you loving today?

*JRB

3 comments:

jillian m. said...

I wish I had a 1pm leave at work today too. Lucky lady you!

Turtles and Pearls said...

I enjoyed your WILW post! WILW posts are my favorite. Can't wait to read more!

Christine said...

i'm loving #4!!! :)