Monday, August 29, 2011

A case of the (sick) Mondays....

Today is not a good Monday.
I went to work and came home after an hour and a half.
I woke up this morning 15 minutes before I had to be at work with an upset stomach, a headache, and body aches (from not sleeping well).

When I got to work, I did my daily report and just sat there. I tried updating my SparkPeople, but when I tried thinking back to what I ate this weekend, my stomach just kept getting more and more upset. I ended up lying on my office floor for half an hour. My plan was to lie on the floor for a little bit, then get back to work. That didn’t work. My manager told me to go home because she didn’t want me spreading anything if I was contagious.

So I’ve been home lounging around watching television all day. Pretty boring, but hey, what’s a girl to do when she doesn’t feel well?

*Jessica*

2 comments:

Lin said...

Aw, you poor thing. I really hope you're feeling better now. At least your manager was cool about you going home & you got to spend some time resting :)

HazelandMare said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon! At least there is a long weekend ahead so you can get lots of rest!