Friday, August 12, 2011

Football Help!

Okay, so I've decided that I want to follow a college football team, but I need your help. I want to follow a decent team, but I don't know much about college teams, so this is where you come in. If you could please answer the questions below, I would greatly appreciate it!!

1. Who do you think I should follow?
2. Why should I follow them?
3. What makes them different from other college teams?

There are stipulations for each question, though:
Question 1: I don't want to follow OSU or Michigan.
Question 2: The answer "They're good" isn't a good enough answer. I'm looking for specifics.

I would really appreciate all your input!
Thanks!!

**Jessica**

4 comments:

Christine said...

1. The University of Alabama.
2. You should follow them because they're my alma mater and we can talk about it at coffee.
3. 13 National Championships. Enough said. ;)

Roll Tide!!!!!

Amanda said...

well I'm definitely partial to SEC! Especially Auburn first, UGA second.

I would suggest just watching some games and see what teams catch your interest!

Becca said...

I agree with Christine - the University of Alabama is where it's at! So much tradition and who can top 13 national championship titles? No one!

XO -Becca
www.ahintofsparkle.com

Photographer said...

I agree with Amanda! watch some games and pick one you like. Don't follow because someone tells you to!

My vote is OSU but that was tossed out.