Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday 9

This is my first time for Saturday 9, so click here if you want to join!

1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
I hate to say yes, but I have. I had a high school boyfriend and in the year after high school I was thinking that things weren’t going anywhere, but because we had been together so long, I just let it be. The following June he ended things.

2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
Lately I haven’t been sleeping well, so my neck has been getting the brunt of it, so I would say my neck.

3. What place would you visit if money were no object?
Europe.

4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself?
I would like to have legs about 2 inches longer, or a slimmer self altogether.

5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up?
When I look at how I was treated to how my siblings are treated now, I would say they were definitely more strict with me, but I wouldn’t change it now. I’m so grateful for the way I am now because of what they did when I was a child.

6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year?
I have about 4 or 5 old friends that I talk to at least once a year, and most of the time, once a month.

7. What was the last compliment you received?
My boyfriend is always complimenting my saying that I’m beautiful and whatnot.

8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it?
Yep. Isn’t that what high school is all about? ;)

9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult?
Adult, definitely.

*Jessica*

No comments: