Friday, September 9, 2011

Change or Not?

To change or not to change, that is the question... 

...for you. 

Do you like my blog name? 
Do you think it is unique? 

I'm thinking about changing it, but I'm not sure. 

If I changed the name of my blog, what are your suggestions as to what it could be? 
Do you think I should keep it as is?

I will make the final decision as to whether or not I will change my blog name. 
I would like your input because you read it, and I value my reader's opinions. :) 

Please help and thank you in advance, y'all! 

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Tricia said...

The name of your blog is unique from a lot of other ones that I've at least seen. So I'd say, if you're going to change it, make sure it's still all you.

Lin said...

I like the one you have, it's really original. But if you think it's time for a change than I say go for it. We all need to shake things up a bit everynow & then ;)

But like Tricia says, make sure it's all you.

jillian m. said...

I agree. If you feel the need for a change, then you should definitely do it. Sometimes a fresh start is all you need to get going and inspired. Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions for what your new title should be, but my advice would be to change it to something you absolutely LOVE. Feelings of mediocrity will have you craving change again not too far from now.