Thursday, September 29, 2011

My first blog award!

Today, A @ Pink, Pearls, and Polka Dots awarded me with this:


My first blog award!!
This made my day!

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award.
A, thank you so much! I very much appreciate this award! :)

Rule #2: Share seven facts about yourself.
1. I have 7 siblings, and only 2 are full blood siblings.

2. I've lived in southwest Ohio my entire life.

3. I'm currently bunking in my sister's room, because my bedroom is being built in the basement.

4. Love and I have been together for almost 3 1/2 years and we're nowhere near being engaged.

5. I drive a 2007 Chevrolet HHR that I named Stella, and she's fully loaded.

6. I've only had my braces for 9 months and I'm expected to have them for at least another 9 months.

7. I'm working 2 jobs to get me until I find a decent full time job.

Rule #3: Pass the award onto 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered.

(Okay, so I only have 4...)

I hope you're all having a great week, and just remember: tomorrow is Friday!!!

*Jessica*

2 comments:

A @ Pink, Pearls, and Polka Dots said...

Your number 4 makes me think of me and my boy. We have been together 4 years and are no where close to the ring... a girl can dream! But I'm fine with waiting... I have my entire life to be with him :)

Bree said...

Thanks!
Being an only child, I've always wished for a brother or sister :)