Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Name

As you may or may not have noticed, the name of my lovely blog has changed.
And with a new blog name, I decided to change the layout (which was done 2 weeks ago).

We've gone from

"Not A Traditional Storyteller"
to
"Incredible Little Moments"

What do you think?
I love it!

The quote I have in the header is a favorite and it really relates with how I look at life.
Just look at my reminder on my last post!

I believe that if a person waits for that one big moment, life is going to pass them by and they might not understand the happiness that comes from the incredible little moments.

Hopefully, you lovelies don't get too confused when you see the new blog name on your side bar! :)

*Jessica*

3 comments:

The Jesse said...

I really like that quote!

And the new design & name too :)

A @ Pink, Pearls, and Polka Dots said...

Cute new design!

I'm passing on the Versatile Blog Award to you :)

check it out on my blog: arikakay.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

love the name and the design. so so happy i found your blog. totally loving it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.