Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I’m linking up with Jamie at This Kind Of Love for


I’m loving… this fabulous fall weather! Today’s high here in southwest Ohio is 65 degrees. 

I’m loving… the progress that’s being made on the basement. See this post about the big hole. I’ll be posting before, during and after pictures once everything is finished. 

I’m loving… the fact that I have a job. I may not always like my job, but I’m thankful that I still receive a paycheck in this economy. 
(via

I’m loving… Frisch’s Pumpkin Pie! Yum! 
(via

And finally, 

I’m loving… this man right here. He’s such a goof, but he’s my goof and I love him to pieces. 


 What are you loving on this Wednesday? 
Link up with Jamie and share! :) 

 *Jessica*

3 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

i'm thankful for my job too! i was just complaining about it, and i read your post, and realized i needed to change my attitude!

Amy Rene said...

I really want some pumpkin pie! I think its time. And thank you for reminding me to be grateful about my job. It's amazing how I have to be reminded of that!

Ashley said...

I love pumpkin ANYTHING this time of year - yay Fall!! Happy Wednesday!