Friday, September 23, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo

As promised, I am finally able to post about my trip to the zoo on Sunday!

BFF and I went to the Columbus Zoo with her daughter, who I'm going to call Little Miss.
They have a Fall Fest and that was the last day.
We went and saw most of the exhibits and a show that was put on by Jack Hanna!
He talked about different animals, such as the penguin, the flamingo, and the cheetah.
It was so much fun and Little Miss had such a blast!
She walked most of the day and hardly ever wanted to get into her stroller.
After we ate lunch, we had looked a few more animals, and BFF's foot started hurting.
We sat down and Little Miss wanted to get in her stroller.
Within 10 minutes, she was asleep.
It was so cute. 
I would post a picture of her, but BFF doesn't want me to.
She slept for about 30 minutes and woke up right after we saw the last animal.
After that she stayed awake for most of the drive home.

I had so much fun as did BFF and Little Miss.
I want to go to the Cincinnati Zoo now.
Maybe Love and I will have to plan a Saturday.
Hmm....

So, without further adieu, here are lots of pictures of the day!
{Side note: There are at least 25 pictures and plenty more that I took.}
































1 comment:

Abby said...

Ahhh!! Your zoo pics are too cute :) I absolutely love the flamingo!!!
xo, Abby