Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wedding Weekend



You see that? The black and yellow thing above?
That's me.
It will be me this weekend.
And next week, but that's another post for another time.

One of my closest friends is getting married this Sunday!
I'm so happy for her and her love!
They've been together for five and a half years and are completely and totally in love with each other!
I don't know if I could have ever picked out a better man for her to spend the rest of her life with. :)

But anyways, back to the busy bee.
Tomorrow I'm only going to work for two hours. What? Yep.
On Fridays we don't have to be at the office until 10am, and I have to leave by 12pm for wedding stuff.
(I may or may not be doing a happy dance right now.)
Tomorrow night is the bachelorette party!!
The maid of honor just got in town tonight for the weekend, so tomorrow's the party night!
I'm not exactly sure what's going on Saturday except the rehearsal dinner.
I will be staying the night at my friend's apartment that night also, because we have 9:30am hair appointments on Sunday.

And then Sunday is the big day!! YAY!!
I can't wait to see how everything turns out!
I want everything to be perfect for her and her love, because she has worked extremely hard on this and she deserves it!
She is such a great and wonderful person, and I don't want to see her hard work go to waste.

The wedding is outdoors, so everyone involved and everyone invited is praying the weather cooperates.
As of right now, the local weather says it's supposed to be a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Sunday.
There is a plan B, but plan A is more unique than plan B. (And usually always better, right?)
Either way, the wedding is on, rain or shine.

So, the original point of this post was to apologize in advance for being absent this weekend.
I'm hoping to get pictures this weekend of everything, so that I may show you lovely readers what happened, versus telling you.
Pictures are much more fun to look at, don'tcha think?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to read about it Monday (or Tuesday, if you have Labor Day off).

*Jessica*

No comments: