Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Weekend: Part 1

This past weekend was a really busy one, so I'll be posting about it in two posts.
So here goes part one!
(Disclaimer: There may or may not be tons of photos.)

Friday night, Love and I went to our friend's apartment and played Monopoly.

We played the Here and Now: World Edition.
Love decided that once he had a monopoly he was going to build hotels. 
All over the board.
(the houses are mine)

It was only a matter of time before he bankrupted all of us.
I was the first one out.
As the game continued, our two friends decided that they needed to go to bed because of work in the morning and it was, oh, 1 in the morning.
So we ended the game, and Love and I left.

I got home that night to find a few things from a child lingering.
(sorry, it's a little blurry)
This little guy stayed the night.
So on Saturday, I spent time with him.

This little guy is my nephew.
(love him!)

My baby brother has old Tonka trucks that my parents kept so he loves playing with them.



When he wasn't playing with trucks, or "crucks" as he calls them, he was helping my dad and stepmom clean up the garden on the side of the garage.








He's such a great helper!
And he talks up a storm! Even to himself! It's so cute! I love it!

On Sunday, I went to the zoo with BFF and her daughter and there are so many pictures that I took, that it gets it's own post. 
Come back this week for that! :)

*Jessica*

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very cute pictures of the little one! Looks like a great weekend to me :)