Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday

Today I'm linking up with Savanah from What Makes Savanah Smile for


This is my first time linking up so I have plenty of photos from my phone.

When my sister was shopping for school clothes, she sent me this:
The dress fell down on the mannequin!! Haha!!

This has been my bed since construction started in the basement.
I miss my full-size bed. 

This box is on a shelf above the trash can at work! Talk about needing a drink! 

My car hit 83,000 miles as I pulled it into my driveway.

My first Christmas gift that I bought this season.

This is part of the reason why I love Ohio in the Fall.

I bought Sister some socks that have both of her school colors for Spirit Day.

The big hole that was cut into the side of our house for the egress window we're putting in my bedroom.

That's all I have today, but hopefully I can link up again next week for more fun!

*Jessica*

1 comment:

Sunny & Star said...

I hope the construction on your basement goes by quickly so you get your full size bed back.