Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beginning of November Already?!?

Today is November 1.
Only two more months left in the year.
And only 55 days until Christmas!!!

Wow.
Where has the year gone?!?

Did you all have a great Halloween weekend?
I worked all weekend.
Our basement is coming along, and I spent Saturday painting my room.
The trim still needs painted, but I suck at it so someone else is going to do it with me.

I have to apologize to all of you for not blogging over the last week or so.
With the basement construction coming to an end, and working 2 jobs, I've been a leeetle busy.

So please bear with me.

I promise to become a better blogger.
And I do have some fantastic posts lined up for you.
I just have to find the time to fine tune them for your reading pleasure. :)

I hope you all have a great week and a wonderful November!!

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Sunny & Star said...

I had a great Halloween. Who wouldn't be cheered up at least a little by adorable little trick or treaters.

This year has passed so quickly. I can't believe Christmas is so close.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Isn't it funny how quickly this year has gone by? I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are nearly here! Yay!

Holly said...

I know. I have no clue where 2011 has gone. I's looking forward to it being over though, I have to say. This year's been kind of crap for us with so many earthquakes in our city. :(