Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Cards...With Gifts? :)

11 days?
Really?
Have I become "that" blogger?!?

Not cool, Jess, not cool.

Well anyway, that's not the reason I'm posting today.

I'm going to be sending out Christmas cards this year.
I did a few last year, but I think I only sent out a handful of them to my parents and grandparents.

I bought a box of cards last year from after-Christmas sales and I would like to invite you all to receive one from me, if you so desire.

All you have to do is send me an email. 
My email address is jrbrack407@yahoo.com

In the email, please include:
your name (first and last please)
your address (street, city, state, zip)
and your favorite pastime.

If there is something special I need to do with your address in order for the card to make it to you, please let me know in the email. 

Your Christmas card may or may not include a little gift. :)

Everyone is welcome to participate!
But please, do not leave your personal information in a comment.
This blog is public and I don't want your information out there for the world to see, nor do I want anything bad to happen to you.

Disclaimer: I cannot be held liable for any information posted in a comment by another blogger/user.

If you are interested, please send me your information by December 1, 2011.
I hope to hear from you all soon!! :)

*Jessica*

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a cute idea sending out Christmas cards to your bloggy friends!! I would have never thought of that!! I would love one for sure :)

Lin said...

Cute idea. I'll be sending you my info :)