Thursday, December 29, 2011

From Santa (And Others)

Yesterday, I did a post telling all about my Christmas weekend.
What I didn't tell you about was my loot!

This year, I got spoiled for Christmas.
I received so many things I asked for, I feel like I was at the top of Santa's nice list.

This year I received:
1. Zeitoun by Dave Eggers
2. A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand
3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett in Barnes and Noble Leatherbound Classics
4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
5. Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life

A new zippered robe and HotSox

Disney Traditions by Jim Shore: Ariel Twilight Serenade Figurine

A close up of the scene on her dress (sorry it's blurry)

The Sims 3 for Wii
John Mayer Battle Studies CD
The Help DVD
Mamma Mia DVD
Life As We Know It DVD
Friends With Benefits Blu-Ray/DVD
Soul Surfer Blu-Ray/DVD

Canon PowerShot A3300
Gorillapod
Spiffy case

Vera Bradley Morgan in Peacock

and finally, from my BFF:
A few goodies!

A picture from Princess, who is also my Goddaughter

A picture from BFF

An ornament made by Jim Shore

A coffee table book titled Forever Sisters

I feel like I lucked out this year.
I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for. :)

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Books are my absolute favorite gift to receive. I'm easy to shop for! : )

Amira said...

Oh my gosh, so many great things! I loved The Help and I adore all of the Barnes & Noble classics. I just bought Jane Eyre :-)

Following you too,
Amira

amiragray.blogspot.com

Lin said...

Look at you, you got a ton of great gifts! I just bought The Help on my Nook & I'm pretty excited to read it. Glad you got all this good stuff. Hope you have a fabulous New Year!