Thursday, December 1, 2011

I want to send you a Christmas card...

Hello, my lovely readers.

Remember this post?
Well, I would really like to send you a Christmas card.

However, I have only received less than a handful of addresses from people.
(who will still receive a card)

In my original post, I made a deadline of December 1, which is today, but because of how many responses I got, I'm going to extend it to December 7, 2011.
So please!!! 
If you want a Christmas card, with the possibility of something included, please click here and follow the instructions!!
I love Christmastime and I love giving, and I think this is a great way to spread cheer around the country! :)

I hope to hear from you soon!!

*Jessica*

P.S. I will send you an email back informing you I received your information. :)

P.P.S This is open to anyone who wants to participate!! :):):)

1 comment:

Faith Brackman said...

Can I still enter as your sister? lol