Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Allow Me To Introduce You...

Remember this post?
Where I started talking about the snow and then realized that wasn't my original intent?
And then also realized I couldn't post my original reason without permission?

Well I can now post my original reason!

I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to the blogging community.


This is Nicole.
(picture from her profile)

She started blogging over at The Art Of Leaving.

The purpose of her blog is to document and reflect. 
She is currently writing a book about an experience she went through.

I don't want to give you all the details, because I want you to check her out! 
She's a fantastic person, and I'm so excited to read all about her new book!

You should really visit her.
Just click here!

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Christine said...

yeahhhh!!!! i was thinking recently of doing a post highlighting all my bloggy friends! ps, we should convince danielle to blog, she's the only one at coffee who doesn't

Nicole said...

aw. thanks. :) I'd really kind of like to know that more than just the coffee ladies and reading what I have to say.

Sunny & Star said...

How sweet of you to introduce a new blogger. And Nicole looks lovely.