Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Shower Gift

This past weekend, I went to a baby shower for a fellow blogger friend of mine.

She is due in March and she's having a little girl.

Since I didn't get a chance to look at her registry, I bought her a few necessities.

Baby Oil
Baby Powder

Huggies Diapers
Huggies Wipes

Baby Bath with soothing vapors
Johnson's set with Baby Shampoo, Baby Wash, Baby Lotion and Desitin
Baby Bedtime bubble bath and wash

and of course a carseat toy

The final product

She was very excited to receive all these items. 
Baby Girl will definitely be a clean baby!! 

I'm so glad she liked it, and I can't wait to meet her little bundle of joy!

*Jessica*

4 comments:

Lin said...

That was really thoughtful of you. Look at all that great stuff you got her!

Holly said...

I love the things you bought, especially the toy! :)

Bre said...

They are great gifts!!!! I can't wait till she gets here to use all the gifts!

Chelsea said...

Cuutee! I love babies.