Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy First Monday!

So it's the first Monday of the new year, and it is finally snowing in Dayton, Ohio. 
The first real snow of the season, 
and the year, apparently.

And the roads suck!!

I live in Butler Township, just north of Dayton, near Vandalia.

But I work in Beavercreek, just east of Dayton.
It's usually a 30 minute drive on clear roads.
Today it took me almost an hour!!

Boy was I glad when I pulled into the parking lot.
There wasn't a lot of traffic, but the streets haven't been treated at all and although it's only snow, I kept sliding.

But anyways, this was not my original plan to talk about the snow.
And the more I think about it, I need to ask permission before I can tell you about my original reason for this post.

So, until then, the snow is now the only reason for this post.
Keep checking back for the original reason.
I hope to have it posted by the end of the week.

Happy Monday!!

*Jessica*

4 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Yikes that sounds so scary! I've never had to drive in ice or snow so I can imagine how difficult is. Glad you made it safely!

Christine said...

ah! i'm so curious!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the follow :)
Following you back!

And can I just say that I am about to turn 22 and I have yet to see snow! It's on my 52 in 2012 list though!

xo,
Jessica

Pamela said...

I wish it would snow here!! My husband went to Ohio in Oct/Nov, to hunt! He loved it out there!